Many users are unable to find the missing drivers of their hardware or some users wants to update the installed drivers, also some users want to disable the installed drivers (not uninstalled). Let’s do this, just follow the following steps.
For window 10.
- Make sure you are connected to the internet.
- Right-click on the “This PC”.
- Click on the “Manage”.
- Click on the “device manager”.
- A list of installed and uninstalled drivers will be shown on the screen. To install the driver, click on the Yellow type of driver to installed on the computer. Or if you wanted to update the installed driver just double-click on the installed driver and then click on the “driver”.
- Click on the update driver.
- Click on the “search the driver automatically”.
- Or if you want to disable the driver then click on the “Disable”.
- Or if you want to uninstall the driver then click on the “Uninstall”.
- Then click “OK”.