Many users want to change the size of their computer icons, title bars, and much more. And some users are unable to find the fonts. This procedure will guide us to find these things. Just follow the following procedure.
For Windows 10.
- Open the control panel and click on the “appearance and personalization”.
- Click on the “display”.
- Choose the options that you want to change the text size and if you want to bold this one then “check” the bold button, or change the text size if you want to change it, and the click on the “apply” button.
- Go back to “personalization and appearance”.
- Click on the “Fonts”.
- You can see all your fonts.
- If you want to find the characters and symbols on your computer then click on the “find a character.
- If you want to install these fonts on your computer click on the “download font for all languages”. It will take while to download these fonts.