Some users are unable to find the permissions of their files. They don’t know how to give the permissions because they made network but the others can’t able to copy and write their files. Follow the following procedure.
- Type “This PC” in the search bar.
- “Right-Click” on the file, folder or video that you want to share or giving permission and then click on the “properties”.
- click on the ”sharing” and then click on the “share”.
- Click on the “everyone option” and then click on the “Add”.
- Click on the “everyone” and then choose the “read/write” option.
- Click on the “share “button. Click on the “done” button.
- Click on the “advance sharing”.
- “check” the share this folder.
- Click on the “permission”.
- “Check” the “full control, change and read”. Then click “OK” button.
- Again click “OK” button.
- Then click “Close” button.
- Go to your network and check that your file is shared or not. If your file is not shared yet check your network setting.