Many users of window want to know all information of his/her computer such as direct x version, RAM, processor and processor version, computer manufactured name and computer name, when his/her computer BIOS created, operating system, sound card, video card, VGA card information and what type of input and output devices are connected. This all information can now available in just few little steps and then you can find your desired information. Just follow the following steps.
For window 10.
- Type “dxdiag” in your search bar of window start button.
- Hit enter.
- After a little pause, a large informative “Direct x diagnose tool” will appear.
- In the System bar, you can find all your computer related information like direct x version, RAM, processor and processor version, computer manufactured name and computer name and also you can find your graphic card supported version of direct x at the end of the information box.
- You can also save this information in your computer file by clicking on the “save all information “ next to “Next page” at the end of the “Direct x diagnose tool”.
- By clicking on the next page at the end of “Direct x diagnose tool”, you can find your all graphic card detail like your graphic card model and it’s installed version on your computer, your graphic card features and much more. You can also save these information in your computer hard disk.
- Again by clicking on next page you’ll know about your default sound system and your sound card.
- Then click on the next page, you will be transferred to “sound 2”, which is your external sound system but not as a default sound system.
- By clicking on next page, you can find your input and output devices that are connected to your computer.
- Congrats you have find your all system information.