Sometimes we need to know our PC IP (internet protocol address) address for different purposes. To find your computer IP address follow the following address.
For windows 10.
- Type “cmd “in the search bar of the start icon.
- A black dialogue box will appear. Type “ipconfig” in front of your installed window location like “c:\user\AaGaMeR>”.
- Hit enter.
- Some information will appear in the same black box.
- In these information, your ip address is written. Your ethernet networking address is also written.
- Congrats you finally find your IP address.