In this written tutorial, we will learn how to disable the startup programs. Startup programs are those programs which are automatically started, when our computer is start and when desktop appears the computer will be busy for a moment. To disable those programs which we don’t want to start at the startup, follow the following mechanism.
For windows 10
- Press the “ctrl + alt + delete” button, and click to task manager. Or on the taskbar” right click “and the click on the task manager.
- Click on the startup button.
- Select the program that you want to disable.
- Then click on the disable button at the end of the task manager. Or simply give the right click on the selected program and then click on the disable.
- Or if you want to enable the program then select the program and the click on the enable button at the end of the task manager.