In offices, lot of employee work under seniors. Let’s say you are a senior and sometimes they work far from you but in the same building. And you want to access your employer computer who is 10 floors down. You don’t have to go 10 floors down for employer computer, this solution will help you to access your employer computer where you sit and access it’s files and folder.
- Click on the start menu and then click on search bar and type “remote desktop connection and Hit enter”. After that a small dialogue box will appear.
- Then type the name of the computer in the computer section that you want to access. If you don’t know the name of the computer the click on the drop-down menu.
- Then click on the display option from tab bars, then increase or decrease side of display configuration this will help us to remote the desktop.
- Then click on the Local Resources Which is next to display, then under the local devices and resources check the both button printer and clipboard to use its printer and clipboard.
- From the same tab, next to “local devices and resources” click on the more button and from the drives option to the more button select the drives that you want to access.
- Then click on the Experience tab to change the connection between the host computer and client computer and choose the appropriate option for better connection and also check the “Reconnect if the connection is dropped” for automatically connecting computers.
- Then click on the “connect Button” and a box will appear for password and username.
- Enter the password and username, and click OK. It’ll take several minutes to connect to the computer to Host computer.