This method will show you how to add the program into installer disk of Operating system.
- Download and Install the Ultra ISO from here.
- Open the UltraISO. In the left bottom side of the UltraISO, Open the file location and folder where you saved your installation image to.
- In the selected folder, click on the ISO file and on the right hand side of the above section and open it.
- Now go into the Action bar, Add the files that you want to add in it. Or just grab the file that you want to add in it or paste in the installation ISO file.
- Now save the file from file bar, or if you want to save the file into another location then click on the Save As option and select the location.
- Then progressing will be start and wait for It to complete.
- Congrats you have successfully add an installation image into program by using ISO.