iPhone X Screen and Dimensions
Apple’s best and most magnificent iPhone design with 5.8 inches edge to edge organic light-emitting diode (OLED) screen and it’s also be a stainless-steel frame that ever made in any phone. 2,436×1,135-pixel resolution, It’s a little bit bigger from iPhone 8, but it’s dimensions are similar to the iPhone 8 plus. You can unlock your phone by your face(Recognized by your face ID automatically) because it’s the biggest problem that iPhone have ever faced.
iPhone x has a very unique function known as a wireless charging. You can charge your mobile by wireless method because it has glass design that enables the wireless charging and charging devices. And it gives the user airpower charging pad which enables the iPhone charge and watch the aripods at the same time.
The most elegant feature of iPhone x is water resistant feature which is capable of depth of 1 meter in water upto 30 minutes which is the same as was in iPhone 7 capability. And it will not be break in the water or in the toilet if it’s slipped from your hand.
iPhone X specification
- 5.8-inch OLED display with 458ppi pixel density
- 2,436×1,135-pixel resolution (Apple calls this a Super Retina display)
- Dual 12-megapixel rear cameras with OIS on both cameras
- Portrait mode with portrait lighting feature
- Front-facing 7-megapixel camera has portrait mode now, too
- No home button
- Face ID to unlock the phone (hold your phone up to your face)
- A11 Bionic processor
The price of iPhone X will come from £1000 for its 64GB version and for 256GB version its price will be £1,150.